This consent is given to:RPC Limited Liability Company
(legal address: 125252, Moscow, Intra-City Area, Khoroshevsky Municipal District, 12 Beryozovoi Roschi, floor 3, premises IV, room 14, operating address: 121205, Moscow, territory of the Skolkovo Innovation Center, 42 Bolshoi Blvd., bld. 1, office 3.369, INN 7 714 493 756, OGRN 1 227 700 632 455), hereinafter referred to as the Company, by an individual who, according to the requirements of civil law of the Russian Federation, has full legal capacity and is treated as a participant of civil-law relations, is acting of his/her own free will, without any duress, coercion or undue influence, hereinafter referred to as the — Personal Data Subject
whose personalized data has been received/recorded by the Company through the registration form filled out by the data subject on the website: kinez.ru
., or when contacting the Company by phone.Personal Data Subject does hereby give
, according to Federal Law No.152-FZ "On Personal Data" dated 27 July 2006, his/her consent to the Company’s handling of the Data Subject’s personal data as follows
- l Company’s automated personal data processing using personal data systems or without using any automation tools,
- l use, provision, distribution (including transfer and cross-border data transfer) of personal data to any third party/receipt of personal data from any third party;
- l recording personal data to the Company's information databases.
Consent to the above procedures is given in relation to personal data as follows
- l family name, first name, patronymic (or middle name);
- l year, month, and date of birth;
- l particulars (details) of identity papers (document name, series, number, date of issue, authority etc.);
- l marital status including information about family members;
- l place of residence (stay),
- l place of employment;
- l phone number, email address;
- l personal account number.
to personal data processing is required for the purposes as follows
- l making it possible to enter into contracts with the Company and further execute them,
- l commercialize the Company's goods, works, and services, including through direct contacts with the Personal Data Subject by mailing and engineering means of communication (sms, email, push notifications, etc.);
- l quality analysis of goods, works, and services provided by the Company and improving the efficiency and function of services and websites used by the Company;
- l providing the data subject with commercial and information resources and information inquiry support including special offers and promotions of the Company;
- l providing the data subject with third-party works and services including those associated with performance of contracts;
- l making settlements, drawing up of invoices, delivery of invoices related to sale of the Company's goods/works/services;
- l provision of legal, financial, information and consulting services;
- l Ensuring that third parties, on behalf of the Company, perform actions aimed at repaying the Consumer's debt to the Company.
This Consent is given by the Personal Data Subject by accepting the Company's Public Offer posted on the above-referenced website in any of the ways referred to as acceptance methods for Public Offer and (or) by filling out the registration form on the Company's website and ticking his/her consent and (or) in any other form that allows to confirm the receipt thereof (including, but not limited to, in writing and (or) in form of an electronic document signed by an electronic signature in accordance with applicable law).
The most recent version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://kinez.ru/en/politics
.Personal Data Subject acknowledges and accepts that
- l processing of personal data shall mean any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with personal data using automation tools or without using such tools, including but not limited to collection, recording, classification, accumulation, storage, correction (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), anonymization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
- l the Company shall ensure personal data privacy in accordance with the laws of the Russian Federation and the Personal Data Processing Policy;
- this consent shall remain in force without limit of time from the date of its receipt by the Company, provided that personal data subject may withdraw his/her consent at any time by sending a notice to the Company via e-mail address email@example.com titled “Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing”.
- l access to personal data of the Personal Data Subject may be given to third parties engaged in the execution of a contract entered into by the Company with the Personal Data Subject (including, but not limited to persons ensuring payment data processing, settlements, invoice delivery, debt collection, etc.), and to persons rendering support services for websites to the extent necessary for the implementation of such support/service; a detailed list of persons who may have/be provided with access to personal data of the Personal Data Subject shall be set forth in the Personal Data Processing Policy, which forms an integral part of this consent.
- The Company shall guarantee the observance of the following rights of the personal data subject: the right to get information on which personal data of the personal data subject is kept by the Company; the right to delete, update or correct personal data held by the Company; other rights set forth by the current laws of the Russian Federation. The Company shall with no further delay terminate processing personal data upon receipt of a relevant written request of the personal data subject sent to the Company's email address firstname.lastname@example.org l titled “Withdrawal of consent to personal data processing.”